Special move-in offers available now. Call us to learn more.

Peace of mind comes standard.

Live life to the fullest in an exceptional community, specializing in providing the personalized care and support you need at a tremendous value. At Heathers Manor, stay independent with a little extra help—we even offer specially designed care plans for those who seek an added level of assisted care. Enjoy three meals each day in the dining room, weekly housekeeping, and assistance with laundry.
iStock-939722468 1

Explore our living options.

Assisted Living.

portrait of a happy senior man sitting and holding his walking stick in a nursing home during the morning
Heathers Manor assisted living strives to provide residents with the assistance they need, while enabling them to maintain the dignity, privacy, and freedom they deserve. Our untiring commitment to care allows everyone to continue living a fulfilling life, while giving them the peace of mind and security that comes from having a team of professional caregivers on-site 24 hours a day. Additionally, residents can enjoy a host of hospitable benefits, such as social activities, fitness opportunities, and delectable dining.

Assisted Living Floor Plans

portrait of a happy senior man sitting and holding his walking stick in a nursing home during the morning

Block Quotes Icon

My parents have been residents of Heathers Manor for over 2yrs and have been treated so well. The staff treat them like family and are helpful and kind. Whenever they have needed assistance from nursing, to having something fixed in their apt, it is always done promptly and with a smile. The activities staff always have something fun planned.

Cynthia Walsh Olson

Block Quotes Icon

“Each member of the staff that we've met over the last year has been friendly, helpful and genuinely cares for the residents. My Mom has been living her best life at Heathers Manor for a year, and we as a family couldn't be more happy with the care she receives.

Andrea Samuelson

Block Quotes Icon

Selecting an assisted living community for a loved one can be very stressful because you want everything to be perfect. Heathers Manor provided my father with a wonderful home and all of the assistance that he needed. Having Dad there also gave the rest of the family peace of mind because we knew he was comfortable and being well taken care of. I would highly recommend Heathers Manor if you are looking for assisted living for a loved one.

Don Peterson

You need a retirement community as unique as you are.

That's our specialty. Come experience everything we have to offer and enjoy retirement living your way. Heathers Manor has something for everyone.

The care you need, when you need it.

There’s peace of mind in knowing your health needs will be taken care of now, and later on.

Call 763-335-1236 today for a free, personalized tour.

Or complete the form to receive our information kit.