No worries at The Rivers.

Every resident at The Rivers is assured of our full commitment to their fulfilling life. Enjoy the peace of mind and security that comes from professional caregivers dedicated to your independence, dignity, privacy, and freedom.
649A0069 1

Explore our living options.

Independent Living.

Older man hugging grandchildren on sofa

The Rivers independent living community offers first-class residences with outstanding services and amenities to match. Whether pursuing your passions, exploring a new hobby, entertaining lifelong friends, or making new ones, we’re proud to provide a social, cultural, and spiritual community environment designed to enhance your retirement and make life as easy and fulfilling as possible. Enjoy inspiring, rewarding retirement here.

Independent Living Floor Plans

Older man hugging grandchildren on sofa

Assisted Living.

portrait of a happy senior man sitting and holding his walking stick in a nursing home during the morning

The Rivers' residents can count upon a helping hand with the activities of daily living, including grooming, dressing, bathing, and medication management. Activities are designed to help maintain strength, independence, and peace of mind—and to be fun! Each person’s tastes and preferences are honored in every way possible. Private apartments with full kitchens, private bathrooms, step-in showers are available.

Count on a helping hand with the added benefit of personalized assistance and an extra level of care.

Assisted Living Floor Plans

portrait of a happy senior man sitting and holding his walking stick in a nursing home during the morning

Memory Care.

I love my grandma
At The Rivers, we specialize in world-class memory care to residents affected by Alzheimer’s and dementia. We believe in taking a person-centered approach, customizing our care services to each individual. We take pride in watching residents thrive with our specialized intellectual and wellness programs that are designed to incorporate each individual’s diverse life story.

Memory Care Floor Plans

I love my grandma

We meet your needs—so you can live your life.

Security, amenities, comfort, community—and unparalleled caring. When you’re ready, The Rivers is here to welcome you!

Call 612-448-9268 today for a free, personalized tour.

Or complete the form to receive our information kit.