Peace of mind comes standard.

Every resident at The Waterford can expect our full commitment to their fulfilling life: the peace of mind and security that comes from professional caregivers dedicated to your dignity, privacy and freedom. (Plus, no more chores, repairs, or snow removal!)
649A1910(1) 1

Explore our living options.

Independent Living.

Older man hugging grandchildren on sofa
The Waterford Manor is our independent living building that offers first-class residences with outstanding services and amenities to match. Whether pursuing your passions, exploring a new hobby, entertaining lifelong friends, or making new ones, we’re proud to provide a social, cultural, and spiritual community environment designed to enhance your retirement and make life as easy and fulfilling as possible. Enjoy inspiring, rewarding retirement here.

Independent Floor Plans

Older man hugging grandchildren on sofa

Assisted Living.

0pRI9HDT
At The Waterford, we strive to provide residents with the compassionate assistance they need while enabling them to maintain their dignity, privacy, and freedom. Additionally, assisted living residents enjoy access to all the same amenities as independent living residents. An above-ground hallway connects these residences to The Waterford Manor independent living building.

Assisted Living Floor Plans

0pRI9HDT

Advanced Care.

Multi Generational Family
The Waterford’s Advanced Care Living program bridges the gap between assisted living and nursing care with program options that can be tailored to each individual. Residents receive compassionate assistance with the activities of daily living, including grooming, dressing, bathing, and medication management — including 24-hour nursing services on-site. Those part of the Advanced Care Living program also enjoy chef-prepared meals three times a day, and access to Blue Stone physicians.

Multi Generational Family

Memory Care.

I love my grandma
Waterford's premium memory care embraces a person-centered approach for Alzheimer's and dementia patients. We deliver individually tailored care, meeting each resident's current needs. Our unique wellness programs utilize residents' life stories to enhance their well-being. In pivotal moments, we stand by core values: integrity, grace, respect, innovation, and partnership. With specialized training, our dedicated team exhibits profound patience and compassion, ensuring personalized, top-tier care.
I love my grandma

We meet your needs so you can live your life.

Security, amenities, comfort, community, and unparalleled caring. When you’re ready, The Waterford is here to welcome you!

Call 763-335-1792 today for a free, personalized tour.

Or complete the form to receive our information kit.