Fred Lind Manor turns 80 and we are throwing a party! Call today for details on how you can RSVP.

A helping hand, whenever you need.

The Fred Lind Manor philosophy is to deliver the best care to seniors by being proactive with doctors and building a foundation of trust with each individual. That trust begins with a seasoned team of certified nursing assistants—many of whom have been serving our residents for over 15 years.
Studio photo green decor 1

Explore our living options.

Assisted Living.

portrait of a happy senior man sitting and holding his walking stick in a nursing home during the morning

Many residents at Fred Lind Manor live completely independently, and some need assistance. No matter your needs, we’re here for you. Fred Lind Manor’s highly experienced assisted living team has what it takes to help you stay active and execute your ideal healthcare plan with precision and compassion.

In addition to a wide-range of amenities included in your monthly fee, daily support services are provided on an as-needed basis. These include appointment coordination, medication management, dressing and grooming assistance, and more.

Assisted Living Floor Plans

portrait of a happy senior man sitting and holding his walking stick in a nursing home during the morning

Block Quotes Icon

I think the staff at Fred Lind Manor goes out of their way to make this a pleasant place to live. I feel you can develop solid friendships and company for meals and conversation. The food is quite good, the exercise program is exciting and I am offered opportunities I never had while living alone. I enjoy my lifestyle since moving here and am happy to be here.

Andy B., Current Resident

Block Quotes Icon

I greatly enjoy the culture of Transforming Age, the team members, and the positive relationships I enjoy not only with my coworkers, but the genuine friendships I have developed with residents.

Amelia C., Director of Housekeeping

You need a retirement community as unique as you are.

That's our specialty. Come experience everything we have to offer and enjoy retirement living your way. Fred Lind Manor has something for everyone.

We’d love to meet you.

Security, amenities, comfort, community—and unparalleled caring. When you’re ready, Fred Lind Manor is here to welcome you!

Call 206-558-0431 today for a free, personalized tour.

Or complete the form to receive our floor plans brochure.