So much to offer.

Discover our activities, schedule a tour, and download an info kit. Whatever makes senior living better, The Lodge can provide.
happy-mature-couples-talking-while-walking-in-autumn-day-gm1494739087-517981610

Activities and Events

Our residents enjoy a wide variety of life enrichment opportunities where they can explore new interests or reacquaint themselves with a favorite hobby.

Meet the Team

17MAY
Meet the Team
02:00 pm - 04:00 pm

Join us at The Lodge where you will have the opportunity to meet our team…

FAQ's

We understand you're bound to have questions about senior living and the choices available to you. We've done our best to answer the most frequently asked questions. If you can't find the answers you're looking for, contact us!

The answer is almost too long to list! What we most often hear from our residents is our communities offer a maintenance-free lifestyle, a wide variety of social and educational opportunities, and peace of mind for all the “what ifs” in life. What if I have to give up my driver’s license? What if I can no longer go up and down stairs? What if I need to use a wheelchair or walker? What if I need additional help with day-to-day activities?

No problem. We will hold your mail, water your plants, or provide any other peace of mind services we can so that you can relax and enjoy your travels.

Yes, you will be able to furnish and decorate your new residence. If you need assistance securing a painter, wallpaper hanger, or other decorating service provider, give us a call.

Not in your apartment, however there are stairs if you prefer to use over the elevator.

Although most of our residents look forward to our wide variety of programs and activities, it is up to the individual resident to decide if and when they would like to join in on the fun.

Of course! Family, friends, and grandchildren are always welcome at The Lodge of Northbrook. They can visit, stay overnight in your home, or you can reserve one of our guest suites.

The first step of getting involved at The Lodge of Northbrook is simple. A fully refundable $200 priority reservation deposit will give you the following options:

• Priority unit selection of a residence of your choice.
  • Allows you first right of refusal on a residence while you finalize your decision.
  • Gives you the time options to make the decision that is right for you.
    You are welcome to attend programs on our Resident Program Calendar.
  • There is no risk—your deposit is fully refundable upon written request.

Find your way to The Lodge.

Let our caring, experienced staff talk with you about The Lodge and answer your questions. You’ll find their tips and resources invaluable as you consider the options for yourself or your loved one. We will help you make the most of life at The Lodge.

Call ​224-412-8745 today for a free, personalized tour.

​Or complete the form to receive our information kit.